Friday 2 April 2010

My future plan and ambition

Everyone in the world has plan and ambition. the plan is important for people to be successful. I would like to be manageress of bank. I am working hard to achieve it.


I finished school last year, from Mabella school. I fared with flying colours, I got (80%). And I got a driver's license. At the moment I am studying in CBFS, because I want to improve my English language to get a good job in the bank.And step by step rank the best and became manageress. Also I hope to get a master's degree in future. I have some personal too.

When I get a good job and get an excellent salary,I will keep some money in the bank for necessity. Furthermore I will buy my dream car which is BMW. In addition I will help my family, example : building second floor on our house. Moreover, buy new furniture and repaint the house and room, etc. When I have increase in the salary I will travel to many countries like: Singapore, Italy and Sir Lanka. And I hope to help the poor people and donate to charity organizations.


I am happy to make this plan and I am looking to be successful. All people should make plan to be successful in their lives and reach their goal.

1 comment:

  1. you are a well-organized and responsible person...i am sure that you will be a very successful person ... don't worry...

    ReplyDelete